The World of Hyatt 2019 Promotion is now open for registration and has the tagline: “Earn points faster. Enjoy them sooner”.
It's a great promotion with the ability to earn 1,000-1,500 points per night, up to a total of 75,000 bonus points during the term of the promotion. There are three things that I really like about this promotion.
- Award nights are eligible for the bonus points. I don't see that very often.
- Each night of a stay earns bonus points. Most promotions treat a 2 night stay and a 5-7 night stay the same – they both count as a single stay. This promotion gives you credit for each night within the stay, which is very nice for travelers that typically have stays with longer durations.
- The promotion actually rewards lower end / lower priced properties (Hyatt Place and Hyatt House) better than Hyatt's higher end hotels and resorts. It's a great promotion for frequent business travelers!
The bonus points are eligible with qualifying stays at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts as well as participating M life Rewards destinations and over 100 Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels that are part of the World of Hyatt program.
Details of the World of Hyatt 2019 Points Promotion:
Here are the details of the Hyatt promotion:
- Earn 1,000 Bonus Points per night at 800+ Hyatt hotels, participating M life Rewards destinations and participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels
- Earn an extra 500 Bonus Points per night when you stay at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels
- Bonus points apply to each night during a stay. So a 5 night stay will earn 5,000 bonus points + another 2,500 bonus points if you stay at a Hyatt Place or Hyatt House on top of the points you would normally earn
- Award nights count for this promotion
- Registration for the promotion is between February 15 and March 31, 2019
- Once registered, the promotion is in effect from February 15, 2019 to May 15, 2019
World of Hyatt Promotion – 2019
How the World of Hyatt 2019 promotion works:
This bonus points kick in after you register and stay one night at a participating hotel. Then, starting with your second stay, you will earn 1,000 Bonus Points for each night at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, participating M life Rewards destinations, and participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels.
There is a maximum of 50,000 Bonus Points that can be earned via stays.
However, there is a second bonus that also starts with your second stay. With this added bonus, you will earn an extra 500 bonus points for each qualifying night at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels.
An additional maximum 25,000 Bonus Points can be earned at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels.
What is an “Eligible Night” under this World of Hyatt Promotion:
As with any promotion, you need to read the fine print to make sure your stay is eligible. As a general rule, any time you book direct with Hyatt, your rate will be eligible. The following are the specifics and details of what constitutes an eligible night at Hyatt, M Life and SLH properties:
“Hyatt Eligible Night” is any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. Hyatt Corporate Rates will count for this promotion, but bookings through an OTA will not.
“SLH Eligible Night” is any night that the Member:
- stays at a Participating SLH Property;
- books the stay through a Hyatt Booking Channel,
- either pays an Eligible Rate or redeems a Free Night Award; and
- associates his or her valid Program membership number with the reservation at the time of reservation.
“M life-Eligible Night” is any night stayed at an M life Rewards destination where:
- payment is made directly to MGM or the applicable M life Rewards destination (including reservations booked through mlife.com or mgmresorts.com),
- the reservation is booked through hyatt.com (subject to the exclusions below), or
- the reservation is booked through Hyatt’s central reservation service (subject to the exclusions below).
Any nights booked under one of the following booking types or rates will not be eligible for the World of Hyatt 2019 promotion:
M life Rewards destination complimentary room nights, master account/posting master group bookings, rooms booked on third-party online retailers (such as Expedia.com, Travelocity.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline.com, Tripadvisor.com, Inspirato.com, or any other third-party online/mobile travel portal or bookings made directly on Google.com and TripAdvisor Instant Book), traditional wholesale rates (examples include, without limitation, GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Pleasant Holidays, Tourico, and Hotelbeds), airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency employee rates, media rates, Hyatt employee discount rates, airline interrupted-trip vouchers, or contracted rooms. (A “contracted room” is a room that has been reserved pursuant to a written and executed agreement between a hotel or resort and a corporation, government agency, or individual for a negotiated room rate in exchange for an agreed upon number of rooms to be rented for an extended period of time.) For any stay at an M life Rewards destination of fifteen (15) or more nights, no night of such stay will qualify as an M life-Eligible Night, even if such night otherwise meets the requirements described above.
Terms and Conditions of the World of Hyatt 2019 Promotion:
- You have to be a World of Hyatt Member.
- You have to register for the promotion between February 15 and March 31, 2019 to participate.
- All eligible nights under this promotion must be during stays completed between February 15 and May 15, 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- Beginning on your second eligible stay, you will receive 1,000 Bonus Points per eligible night at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide and participating M life Rewards destinations and Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels.
- Maximum 50,000 Bonus Points may be earned during the Promotion Period.
- Hyatt Place and Hyatt House extra bonus: Beginning on your second eligible stay during the Promotion Period, you will receive an extra 500 Bonus Points per eligible night at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels during the Promotion Period. An additional maximum 25,000 Bonus Points may be earned at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotels during Promotion Period.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
- Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this promotion.
- You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay.
Featured photo courtesy Hyatt.