This guide provides an in-depth look at renting and saving with Avis, including a summary of their rewards program, Avis Preferred. You’ll learn all about Avis Car Rental, the deals they offer and how to get the most of each car rental.
Either read everything sequentially, or use the Table of Contents (above) to jump to the section that’s most relevant to you.
It’s all here. Check it out!
Avis Promo Codes
Let’s start off with some deals, discounts and promo codes offered by Avis. The following are some of the current Avis Promo Codes and Offers:
|Avis Discount||Promo Code|
|Up to 25% off base rates with 10% donated to Susan G. Komen||A349300|
|Up to 25% off base rates with 5% donated to Make a Wish||H749900|
|Save 15% on Rentals of 5 Days or More||S018500|
|Save 10% on already LOW RATES at your neighborhood locations||K348200|
|15% off base rates on a monthly car rental||A538100|
|AARP members save up to 30% off base rates||A359807|
|25% off base rates for veteran and military family members||T765700|
An Avis AWD Code is the abbreviation for the Avis Worldwide Discount program. These codes are tied to discounts that can range from a limited time offer, to a discount for using a particular credit card, to a discount and bonus offer combination with an Avis Travel Partner. They can also be a Corporate Discount Code, which will provide the largest discount.
Avis Coupon codes are often used in conjunction with the AWD code for things like Upgrades or Dollars Off the rental bill.
Like most major car rental companies companies, Avis has a complimentary loyalty program, Avis Preferred. When you sign up for Avis Preferred you will receive faster reservations and rentals every time.
The benefits of the Avis Preferred Program include:
- Enjoy expedited service and go straight to your car at most locations.
- Accelerate your rewards by opting into Avis Preferred Points. Receive points for every qualifying dollar you spend. Redeem for rentals, accessories and upgrades.
- Keep rental preferences on file and track your activity and rewards.
- Exclusive monthly email offers.
- The more you rent with Avis, the closer you are to Avis Preferred Plus providing even more benefits.
Avis Preferred Plus
Frequent Avis renters can earn Avis Preferred Plus Status:
- Avis Preferred members who complete 12 rentals or spend $5,000 (USD) on base rentals plus optional products within a calendar year, will automatically earn Avis Preferred Plus status.
- Members who achieve Avis Preferred Plus status can receive a complimentary single car class upgrade upon availability in addition to other special benefits.
- Members who are also opted into Avis Preferred Points can earn 25% more points on qualifying rentals and optional product spend.
- Within Avis Preferred Plus, members who complete 25 rentals or spend $7,000 (USD) in a calendar year and who are also opted into Avis Preferred Points can earn 50% more points on qualifying rentals and optional product spend.
It only takes a minute to sign up. Here is the Avis Preferred Registration Link…
How to Earn Points with Avis
- Earn 100 bonus points when you rent within the first three months of joining the program.
- Every rental earns a minimum of 100 points.
- Earn 1 point per $1 on every qualifying car rental (100 minimum)
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on accessories like a GPS, SiriusXM Radio, child car seats, or roadside assistance
Avis Free Car Rentals
After you earn points in the Avis frequent car rental program, you can spend them on free rental days and accessories. Reward days are grouped into four levels, based on the standard daily rate for your chosen date, car class and location.
Avis Small Business Program
Avis also has a small business program. This will allow your small or mid-sized business to save on every paid car rental with the Avis Corporate Awards Program. Enroll for free to immediately receive special rates.
Get your own Avis AWD Code plus, get access to members-only deals, special billing options, Avis Preferred Service, plus the opportunity to earn reward days.
About Avis Car Rental
Founded in 1946, by Warren Avis, Avis Car Rental was the first company to rent cars from airport locations.
Today, Avis and its subsidiaries operate one of the world’s best-known car rental brands with approximately 5,500 locations in more than 170 countries.
Social Media Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Avis is owned by the AvisBudget Group. They own Avis, Budget and Zipcar
Yes. The Avis Small Business Program provides the ability to earn up to 30% off your rental plus the ability to earn free days after 15 rentals.
Yes. Avis offers members of the U.S. military, as well as their families, are eligible for up to 25% off the base rate of car rentals. This veteran discount on car rental applies to U.S. military veterans, active-duty military, National Guard & Reservists, and their families who have enrolled in Veterans Advantage. Use discount code T765700 to get the military discount.
Yes. AARP Members can save up to 30% off Avis base rates when making a reservation with Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) number A359807.