Hilton has a great employee discount program for hotel stays. With the “Go Hilton” team member discount, Hilton offers it’s “team members”, as well as their family and friends, one of the best discount programs in the industry.
To qualify for this program, you have to be a current Hilton team member, which is an active employee (full time, part time and seasonal) or owners club member (someone who owns 25% or more of a Hilton property).
Hilton Team Member Travel Program
The “Go Hilton” Program offers team members deeply discounted, fixed room rates at Hilton properties. The rates vary by brand, as follows:
- $35 USD for Hampton, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites and Tru by Hilton
- $45 USD for Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites and Tapestry
- $55 USD for Curio, Canopy and Hilton Grand Vacations
- $75 USD for Waldorf Astoria and Conrad
This is a great way to book a group vacation since you can book up to four discounted rooms per stay. According to Hilton’s policy, team members may reserve up to two Team Member rate rooms and up to two Family & Friends rate rooms, for a total of up to four rooms per stay. The rooms can be booked for up to 7 consecutive nights.
The program is also very generous in terms of how many discounted nights a team member can book annually too. You can book up to 30 nights per calendar year with team member rates and up to 70 room nights per calendar year with Family & Friends rates, for a total of 100 room nights per calendar year.
Hilton Family and Friends Rate
In order to receive the Hilton Family and Friends rate, you have to have an active Hilton Honors account and be approved by a team member. You’ll need to give your name and Hilton Honors number exactly as they appear on your account or the approval will not go through.
If family and friends do not have a Hilton Honors account yet, they can sign up at HiltonHonors.com/join.
After you have been added to the team member you will be able to book Family & Friends rates on the Go Hilton booking site.
The Family & Friends rate is 50% off the Best Available Rate (BAR) / Flexible Rate. BAR /Flexible Rate is the lowest advertised rate that is subject to the hotel’s standard cancellation policy. Approved Family & Friends may reserve up to two Family & Friends rate rooms per hotel stay for up to 7 consecutive nights.
Hilton Team Member Food and Beverage Discount
This discount is not tied to the room rate alone. It also gives team members a 50% discount on food and beverage on property. However, there is one small caveat to check out before you bank on that 50% food and beverage discount. It only applies to restaurants that are under the same management as the hotel, so double check and make sure before you splurge on that dinner. Also, this only applies when you are staying at the hotel with a team member rate.
Elite Benefits with the “Hilton Go” Rate
Frequently asked Questions
What hotels honor the Hilton Go Program Rate?
You can receive discounted rates at any Hilton branded hotel globally, based on availability, except for the hotel where you are regularly employed. However, your approved family and friends can book Family & Friends rates at the hotel where you are regularly employed. The rates are generally available as long as the hotel in under 90% occupancy.
How do I make, change or cancel Go Hilton reservations?
Log in at the Go Hilton home page with your Hilton Honors sign in and password to manage your reservations. All reservations, changes and cancellations must be made online at the Go Hilton web site. The Hilton Reservations & Customer Care (HRCC) center will not be able to assist with reservations for Team Member or Family & Friends rates.
What is the Hilton Go Telephone number & Help Desk?
Contact the Hilton Honors Customer Care at the telephone numbers and e-mail addresses below for general questions about the Go Hilton program. Please note that representatives cannot book, modify or cancel Go Hilton reservations for you. You must take care of your reservations through the Go Hilton booking web site.
HILTON HONORS AUTOMATED ACCOUNT INQUIRY
Telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
Inside the United States and Canada (toll-free): +1-800-548-8690
Outside the United States and Canada (not a toll-free call): +1-800-449-4155
More Content for Hilton Honors Fans:
If you like what you are reading now, here are some more great articles every Hilton Honors member should check out!
Terms and Conditions:
- Team Members* using the Go Hilton Travel Programs are bound to these Terms and Conditions and the Hilton Code of Conduct. They are expected to embody the Hilton Values and uphold the exceptional reputation of Hilton during every stay at our hotels. Team Members will be held accountable for any undue duress placed on the hosting property. Behavior inconsistent with Program Rules and the Hilton Values may result in loss of Go Hilton privileges and disciplinary action, up to and including termination. In addition, Team Members’ approved Family & Friends who use the Family & Friends rates are a reflection of the Team Member. Any inappropriate behavior or Program Rules violations by Family & Friends may also result in loss of Go Hilton privileges for both the Team Member and the family/friend.
- Access to Go Hilton discounts may not be sold, auctioned, bartered, brokered, purchased or otherwise transferred. Any Go Hilton discounts obtained in this manner will be considered to have been fraudulently obtained and deemed void.
- Team Members must NOT make Team Member or Family & Friends rate reservations for the location where they regularly work, including for “Extra” rates. Approved Family & Friends may have Family & Friends rate reservations at any location they would like, including the location where their connected Team Member works.
Booking Terms and Restrictions
- All bookings must be made on the Go Hilton website by the guest who will be staying. Team Members must sign in with their own Team Member Hilton Honors information, and approved Family & Friends must sign in with their own standard Hilton Honors information. Reservations made through any other booking channels will be canceled.
- Team Members must be present at check-in and for the entire stay for Team Member rates. No one else can use Team Member rates.
Family and Friends Terms and Restrictions
- Team Member and Family & Friends rates must NOT be used for business travel.
- Guests must NOT hold Team Member or Family & Friends rate reservations in different hotels for the same stay dates.
- Team Members may reserve up to two (2) Team Member rate rooms and up to two (2) Family & Friends rate rooms at one time per stay, per hotel, for a total of up to four (4) rooms between the two sets of rates at one time per stay, per hotel in their name and Hilton Honors number.
- Team Members may stay in a single hotel for up to seven (7) consecutive nights under Team Member rates and for up to seven (7) consecutive nights under Family & Friends rates, or vice versa, but no more than fourteen (14) consecutive nights between the two sets of rates per stay, per hotel.
- Approved Family & Friends (those that the Team Member has added to his/her Family & Friends list) may reserve up to two (2) Family & Friends rate rooms for up to seven (7) consecutive nights at one time per stay, per hotel.
Annual Night Terms and Conditions
- Each Team Member can book and/or use up to 30 Team Member rate room nights and up to 70 Family & Friends rate room nights per calendar year, for a total of up to 100 room nights per calendar year between the two sets of rates. Usage of Family & Friends room nights by approved Family & Friends counts against the Team Member’s 70 Family & Friends room nights total.
- Room nights booked and/or used under “Extra” Team Member or “Extra” Family & Friends rates do NOT count against Team Members’ annual room night totals.