Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
The Hilton Impresario Program is Hilton’s preferred luxury partner program offered to certain travel advisors and travel agencies. It’s designed to offer added perks and benefits to travelers who book Impresario rates through these travel advisors.
You can either contact a travel advisor to book these rates or search and book them online yourself (more on that later).
What is Hilton Impresario?
Hilton Impresario is a program that offers a variety of exclusive on-property benefits to travelers who book reservations at Hilton’s three luxury hotel brands (Conrad, Waldorf Astoria, and LXR) through a qualified travel advisor.
Impresario benefits are only available at three of Hilton’s brands: Waldorf Astoria, LXR, and Conrad Hotels and Resorts.
- Waldorf Astoria is Hilton’s most-known premium brand, with 37+ properties
- Conrad is Hilton’s more contemporary premium brand, with 48+ properties
- LXR is Hilton’s newest luxury brand, with 14+ properties
Hilton Impresario Benefits:
Under the Hilton Impresario Program, clients receive a range of exclusive on-property benefits including:
- Complimentary Room Upgrades: Guests are eligible to receive complimentary room upgrades at check-in, when available.
- Daily Breakfast for Two: Impresario guests are entitled to a complimentary daily breakfast for two for each day of their stay.
- Property-Specific Amenities: Each hotel participating in the Impresario Program offers exclusive amenities tailored to its unique strengths. These perks could include spa credits, dining credits, or other services and are typically valued at $100 USD per stay.
- Flexible Check-In and Check-Out: To cater to the varied schedules of travelers, Impresario guests can take advantage of early check-in or late check-out, if available.
- Double Hilton Honors points: Earn double Hilton Honors points when you book a Hilton Impresario rate, at select properties. You can also earn points from any of the current Hilton Honors promotions since these rates are considered Hilton-eligible rates.
How to find a Hilton Impresario Travel Agent
This one is easy. You don’t even have to call a travel agent to book these rates. We have partnered with Classic Travel and have the ability to search and book Impresario rates online.
However, if you want to talk to an advisor you can do that as well, their phone number is in the “Contact” tab when you click the link below. I personally like to do some research on my own before talking to anyone, so this model works great for me!
Impresario Rate Details & Added Benefits
The Hilton Impresario rate is equal to the flexible rate that you’ll find on Hilton’s website.
Hilton Impresario benefits aren’t valid when redeeming Hilton Honors points, or when booking pre-paid rates, employee rates, advance purchase, corporate rates, AAA, Senior, Airline employee rates, or any other promotional rates. However, they often offer 3rd and 4th night free promotions that you will not get on the Hilton website, so it’s always a good idea to check them out.
Additionally, if you’re a Hilton Gold or Diamond member, you will revive those benefits in addition to the Impresario benefits. So, for example, you can get a free daily breakfast for two through the Impresario rate and the food and beverage credit from your Hilton elite status.
Hilton Impresario Reviews
Here are some reviews of Hilton properties I have stayed at that offer Impresario rates.
Tim is a business road warrior and avid leisure traveler who has flown over two million miles in the air and spent well over a thousand nights in hotels. He enjoys sharing tips, tricks, and hacks to help readers get the most out of their travel experience and learn how to “travel like a pro”!