The details of the current IHG One Rewards Promotion have been announced. With this promotion, you can pick one of two variations of the promotion. Either earn 2,000 bonus points every two nights or 10,000 bonus points every four nights.
Details of The Current IHG One Rewards Promotion
After registering for the Promotion, a member must register their member number for one of two available offers:
- Earn 2,000 Points Every 2 Nights offer (the “2,000 Points Offer”); Or
- Earn 10,000 Points Every 4 Nights offer (the “10,000 Points Offer”)
- If you register for the 2,000 Points Offer, you can earn 2,000 IHG One Rewards bonus points each time you complete two (2) Qualifying Nights during the Promotion Period.
- If you register for the 10,000 Points Offer, you can earn 10,000 IHG One Rewards bonus points each time you complete four (4) Qualifying Nights during the Promotion Period.
- You can only register for one of these two Offers, and once you have registered for one of them, you are only eligible for that Offer and cannot register for the other Offer or receive any points under the other Offer.
You must register for the promotion, which opened on September 28, 2022
Members registered for either the 2,000 Points Offer or the 10,000 Points Offer will have unlimited earning potential for this Promotion during the Promotional Period.
Additional details to be aware of:
- The “Promotion Period” is from October 13, 2022, through December 31, 2022.
- All IHG brands are participating
IHG One Rewards Promotion
What counts as a “Stay” with IHG
Be aware, not all stays will qualify for this promotion. IHG has updated its Terms and Conditions regarding what type of bookings will count as a “stay” for purposes of promotions, elite status, and earning points. Here’s IHG’s current definition of a “stay”
- A “Stay” is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of the frequency of check-in/check-out.
- A Stay is a “Qualified Stay” when you pay a “Qualifying Rate”.
- Qualifying Stays (a minimum 1-night stay booked under a Qualifying Rate, with total spend exceeding US $30 for each night).
- A “Qualifying Rate” includes most business & leisure rates, such as AAA rates, Advanced Purchase rates, Best Flexible rates, Global sales negotiated rates, government rates, etc.
- Points will be awarded for Qualifying Stays booked through IHG’s central reservation offices, IHG websites, the IHG App, authorized travel agents (excluding online travel agents such as Expedia.com and booking.com, and unauthorized agents on online vertical travel portals), or directly at the hotel.
Terms & Conditions of the Current IHG One Rewards Promotion
- You must be an IHG One Rewards member and must register prior to staying, to participate in the promotion (“Promotion”).
- The promotion period is October 13, 2022, through December 31, 2022.
- Bonus Points will only be awarded from the base points earned with each qualifying stay.
- For additional details on Qualifying Rates, please see the full IHG® One Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions. Only one room per member per Qualifying Stay will be eligible for the applicable bonus points.
- If a member books more than one room on the same night, they will only receive Promotion points on one room and points will be based on the room with the higher average room night rate over the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is subject to standard IHG One Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions and earning structure.
More Hotel Promotions
Here are some other hotel promotions you should register for