Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
The details of the current IHG One Rewards Promotion have been announced. With this promotion, you can earn either 2,000 bonus points after every two nights, or 10,000 bonus points after every four nights.
Details of The Current IHG One Rewards Promotion
This IHG One Rewards promotion is very straightforward: you can earn either 2,000 bonus points for every two nights or 10,000 bonus points for every four nights you stay between June 6 and August 31.
When you register, you have to choose if you want to earn 2,000 bonus points for every two eligible nights or 10,000 bonus points for every four eligible nights. You cannot change after you make you initial choice, so make sure to think it through.
You must register for the promotion, which opened on May 24, 2023
Members will have an unlimited earning potential for this Promotion during the Promotion Period.
Additional details to be aware of:
- The pre-registration period for IHG One Rewards members begins on 24 May 2023 and ends on 5 June 2023.
- Members can earn points based on Qualifying Room Nights at participating IHG Hotels & Resorts and participating affiliated hotels, globally, during the Promotion Period, which is from June 6, 2023 through August 31, 2023.
- Hotels participating in the You Choose Promotion include all IHG Hotels & Resorts and Mr and Mrs Smith hotels, with the exception of those Six Senses® Hotels, Resorts & Spas that do not participate in IHG One Rewards.
- A “Promotion Eligible Qualifying Stay” is defined as a minimum of a 1-night stay at a participating hotel booked under a Qualifying Rate, with total spend exceeding US $30 (or local currency equivalent) for each night
What counts as a “Stay” with IHG
Be aware, not all stays will qualify for this promotion. IHG has updated its Terms and Conditions regarding what type of bookings will count as a “stay” for purposes of promotions, elite status, and earning points. Here’s IHG’s current definition of a “stay”
- A “Stay” is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of the frequency of check-in/check-out.
- A Stay is a “Qualified Stay” when you pay a “Qualifying Rate”.
- Qualifying Stays (a minimum 1-night stay booked under a Qualifying Rate, with total spend exceeding US $30 for each night).
- A “Qualifying Rate” includes most business & leisure rates, such as AAA rates, Advanced Purchase rates, Best Flexible rates, Global sales negotiated rates, government rates, etc.
- Points will be awarded for Qualifying Stays booked through IHG’s central reservation offices, IHG websites, the IHG App, authorized travel agents (excluding online travel agents such as Expedia.com and booking.com, and unauthorized agents on online vertical travel portals), or directly at the hotel.
Terms & Conditions of the Current IHG One Rewards Promotion
- You must be an IHG One Rewards member and must register prior to staying, to participate in the promotion (“Promotion”).
- To participate in the Promotion, a member must first register their member number for one of two available offers: (1) the “Earn 2,000 points every 2 nights” offer (the “2,000 Points Offer”); or (2) the “Earn 10,000 points every 4 nights” offer (the “10,000 Points Offer”).
- A member can only register for one of these two Offers, and once a member has registered for one of them, the member is only eligible for that Offer and cannot register for the other Offer or receive any points under the other Offer.
- The “Promotion Period” is from June 6, 2023 through August 31, 2023.
- For additional details on Qualifying Rates, please see the full IHG® One Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions. Only one room per member per Qualifying Stay will be eligible for the applicable bonus points.
- If a member books more than one room on the same night, they will only receive Promotion points on one room and points will be based on the room with the higher average room night rate over the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is subject to standard IHG One Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions and earning structure.
More Hotel Promotions
Here are some other hotel promotions you should register for