The details of the current IHG Rewards Club Promotion have been announced. With this promotion, you can earn 2X bonus points after your second stay and then 3X bonus points on your third stay and all subsequent stays during the Promotion Period.
Details of The Current IHG Rewards Club Promotion
Upon registration members will be presented with the opportunity to earn 2X bonus points upon completion of their second stay and then 3X bonus points on their third stay and all subsequent stays during the Promotion Period when paying a Qualifying Rate
Additional details to be aware of:
- The promotion is valid for stays between May 5 and August 16, 2021.
- You must Register for the promotion, book and stay before August 16, 2021
- The bonus points will count towards earning IHG Rewards Club member status.
- Bonus points will only be awarded from the base points earned with each qualifying stay.
- All IHG brands are participating
IHG Rewards Promotion
Earn More Points with the IHG Credit Card
IHG members in the United States that use their IHG Rewards Club Credit Card will get an additional 3,000 bonus points on your second Qualifying stay and an additional 3,000 bonus points on your third Qualifying stay during the promotional period at any IHG Hotel and Resort worldwide, with some exclusions.
Always sign up for every promotion. It won’t cost you anything and will only take a couple of seconds to sign up. If you forget to sign up, you won’t get the bonus points
IHG Rewards Promotion
What counts as a “Stay” with IHG
Be aware, not all stays will qualify for this promotion. IHG has updated it’s Terms and Conditions regarding what type of bookings will count as a “stay” for purposes of promotions, elite status and earning points. Here’s IHG’s current definition of a “stay”
- A “Stay” is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/check-out.
- A Stay is a “Qualified Stay” when you pay a “Qualifying Rate”.
- A “Qualifying Rate” includes most business & leisure rates, such as AAA rates, Advanced Purchase rates, Best Flexible rates, Global sales negotiated rates, government rates, etc.
- Points will be awarded for Qualifying Stays booked through IHG’s central reservation offices, IHG web sites, the IHG App, authorized travel agents (excluding online travel agents such as Expedia.com and booking.com, and unauthorized agents on online vertical travel portals), or directly at the hotel.
Terms & Conditions of the Current IHG Rewards Club Promotion
- You must be an IHG Rewards Club member and must register prior to staying, to participate in the promotion (“Promotion”).
- The promotion period is from May 5, 2021 to August 16, 2021.
- Bonus Points will only be awarded from the base points earned with each qualifying stay.
- You must register for the Promotion and book before August 16, 2021.
- Bonus points will be awarded based on the number of nights stayed during the Promotion Period.
- A stay can begin before the Promotion Period or end after the Promotion Period but will only receive the Promotion points for dates within the Promotion Period.
- For additional details on Qualifying Rates, please see the full IHG® Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions. Only one room per member per Qualifying Stay will be eligible for the applicable bonus points.
- If a member books more than one room on the same night, they will only receive Promotion points on one room and points will be based off the room with the higher average room night rate over the Promotion Period.
- This Promotion is subject to standard IHG® Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions and earning structure, which can be obtained by visiting www.ihgrewardsclub.com.
More Hotel Promotions
Here are some other hotel promotions you should register for