The Marriott Bonvoy Promotion for Summer 2019 has been announced and is open for registration. It's called “Endless Earning” and provides 1,500 bonus points on stays of 2 nights or more.
Personally, I think this is a pretty weak promotion, possibly the worst promotion they have ever announced. The bonus is requires a minimum 2 night stay to qualify. Stays that are longer than 2 nights are not awarded anything beyond the 1,500 points.
Everyone should still register for this promotion just in case you have an upcoming stay of 2 nights or longer, but no one should go out of their way to stay at a Marriott for this promotion. The Hilton Summer Promo is a much better offer if you are looking to have a promotion influence where you stay this summer.
Marriott Bonvoy: Endless Earning Promotion Details:
- Register by September 2, 2019.
- Stay at any participating Marriott hotel or resort worldwide between July 2 and September 16, 2019.
- Earn 1,500 bonus points on stays* of two nights or more. No earning limits.
Marriott Bonvoy Promotion: 2020
For more ways to earn Marriott Bonvoy points and save on your next stay go to our Marriott Promo Page Here.
Terms and Conditions of the Marriott Bonvoy Summer 2019 Promotion:
- Registration of your Marriott Bonvoy™ account is required.
- Marriott Bonvoy members who register for this promotion by September 2, 2019, will earn 1,500 bonus points per stay on stays of two or more nights, starting with their first stay, during the promotion earning period.
- The promotion earning period is for stays between July 2, 2019, and September 16, 2019, at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties.
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity on any points-eligible rate (“Qualifying Rate”).
- Rates available through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency rates do not qualify for this promotion. Homes & Villas by Marriott International, ExecuStay®, Marriott Executive Apartments® and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for bonus points, and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for bonus points.
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- A member who elects to earn miles is not eligible for this promotion.
- For a list of current participating brands, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi.
- All Marriott Bonvoy terms and conditions apply. See www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi for more information. Visit marriottbonvoy.com/endlessearning or call 888-MARRIOTT (888-627-7468) for complete details.