Hilton is continuing to offer the ability to get its highest-level elite status via its status match program. This means you can easily have Hilton Diamond status. All you have to do is register for the status match and complete the required number of stays.
Hilton Status Match Offer
Here is how it works….. If you have top-tier elite status with any other major hotel loyalty program, such as Marriott, IHG, Hyatt, etc. Hilton will give you automatic Gold status for 90 days. If you stay enough during your 90-day trial period, you’ll get to keep Gold status or fast track to Diamond!.
To put this in perspective, without the status match Gold requires 40 nights and Diamond status requires 60 nights.
The process is easy. Go to the Hilton status match page, and fill out the form. Then update proof of your status with another program (typically a screenshot will be enough) and proof that you have stayed there in the last 12 months. They will then verify the details and match your status, typically within 5 business days.
Here is a table of benefits associated with Hilton Gold and Diamond Status:
More Content for Hilton Honors Fans:
If you like what you are reading now, here are some more great articles every Hilton Honors member should check out!
- Detailed Guide and Review of the Hilton Honors Loyalty Program
- How to Easily get Hilton Diamond and Gold Status
- Hilton Corporate Discount Codes
- The latest Hilton Honors Promotion and other ways to save on your Hilton stays
- How to save 20% with the Hilton MVP rate
- The Hilton Go Team Member Rate: How Hilton team members and their family and friends can save big!
Terms of the Hilton Gold and Diamond Status Match Offer:
- To match your status with Hilton Honors Gold or Diamond status, you must provide your Hilton Honors account number and proof of current equivalent tier status with Marriott, IHG, Hyatt, Choice, Accor, or another hotel loyalty program.
- Acceptable forms of status validation include a screenshot of your current account status or your membership card.
- Acceptable forms of stay validation include a screenshot of your previous reservations or hotel receipt, and redacting any personal information other than your name and membership number.
- Hilton reserves the right to downgrade or remove individuals from the program at any time upon submitting any fraudulent documentation for validation.
- Must be a Hilton Honors member to participate in the promotion.
- Allow up to 5 business days for your upgraded elite status to be reflected in your Hilton Honors account profile.
Frequently Asked Questions for the Hilton Status Match
What is the Hilton Honors Status Match benefit?
This is an exclusive benefit for Hilton Honors members who would like to experience elite status and get the chance to accelerate their tier progression.
What do I have to do to receive a Hilton Honors Status Match?
Submit your program and stay proof of another competitor loyalty program. Once approved for Status Match, we will upgrade your status to Gold for 90 days. Stay a minimum of 10 nights within your 90 day trial period, and we’ll upgrade your status to Gold. Even better: if you complete an additional 8 nights (18 nights total) within your 90 day trial period, we’ll upgrade your status to Diamond.
Who is eligible for Status Match?
Members who are currently at Base or Silver tier and have not previously enrolled in Status Match.
Why are Gold and Diamond members restricted from Status Match?
Gold and Diamond Members are already experiencing the benefits that come with elite Hilton Honors status; we will therefore not process these requests.
How many times can I use this benefit?
Qualifying members may enact this exclusive benefit once throughout the lifetime of their membership.
What are acceptable forms of “proof of status” and “proof of stay”?
Acceptable forms of status validation include a screenshot of your current membership from your existing loyalty program and a screenshot of your account summary page from the same program. We accept jpg files only.
Please do NOT send us any personal information, including your phone number, address, social security number, date of birth, username, passwords or credit card information.
Do Reward Stays count toward achieving the night requirements?
No, Reward Stays do not count toward achieving the Status Match requirements.
How long does it take for Status Match to be granted?
Due to the large volume of requests, please allow for 5 – 7 business days to review your application. Hilton may require additional validation, at our discretion. In this case, please allow for an additional 5 – 7 business days.
I have requested Status Match but it wasn’t approved until after I completed a stay. Can you retroactively add the stay to the challenge?
No, we are unable to add any stays to the challenge that have occurred prior to being approved for Status Match. Please be sure to submit your Status Match request well in advance of an upcoming stay.
What if I decide that I want to save this benefit for a later time, but I have already submitted my Status Match request?
Once a member elects to use this benefit and the Status Match is successfully applied to their account, this action is considered final and is not reversible. Please determine the best time to use this benefit according to your personal travel situation before submitting your request through the online form.
Remember, you can only use Status Match once, so use it when you really need it.