Hilton Honors is continuing to offer the ability to get its highest level elite status via their status match program.
This means you can easily have Hilton Diamond status until March 31, 2020!
Here is how it works….. If you have top tier elite status with any other major hotel loyalty program, such as Marriott, IHG, Hyatt, etc. Hilton will match that status for 90 days and give you the chance to extend it through March 31, 2020 if you complete 4 or 8 stays (4 stays for Gold and 8 for Diamond).
To put this in perspective, without the status match Gold requires 20 stays and Diamond status requires 30 stays.
The process is easy. Go to the Hilton status match page, and fill out the form. Then update proof of your status with another program (typically a screenshot will be enough) and proof that you have stayed there in the last 12 months. They will then verify the details and match your status, typically within 5 business days.
To find more ways to earn bonus Hilton Honors points and save at Hilton Hotels go to our Hilton Honors Points and Deals Page
Terms of the Hilton Gold and Diamond Status Match Offer:
- To match your status with Hilton Honors Gold or Diamond status, you must provide your Hilton Honors account number and proof of current equivalent tier status with Starwood Preferred Guest, Marriott Rewards, IHG Rewards Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, Choice Privileges, or other hotel loyalty program.
- Blue, Silver, and equivalent statuses are not eligible.
- Acceptable forms of status validation include a screenshot of your current account status or your membership card.
- Acceptable forms of stay validation include a screenshot of your previous reservations or hotel receipt, redacting any personal information other than your name and membership number.
- Hilton reserves the right to downgrade or remove individuals from the program at any time upon submitting any fraudulent documentation for validation.
- Must be a Hilton Honors member to participate in the promotion.
- After registering and tier status is validated, Hilton Honors elite tier status will be valid for the following 90 days. Hilton Honors members must complete four stays at Hilton Portfolio hotels during the Promotional Period to maintain Gold Elite status through March 31, 2020.
- Hilton Honors members who have been granted diamond status match must complete eight stays at Hilton Portfolio hotels during the Promotional Period to maintain Diamond Elite status through March 31, 2020. Thereafter.
- Allow up to 5 business days for your upgraded elite status to be reflected in your Hilton Honors account profile.