You will also earn double QMiles with this sale, but you will have to register to get the double Qmiles. Log in to your Privilege Club account, select ‘My Offers’ from your dashboard menu and register by 16 January 2018.
There are different deals for each country Qatar Airways fly’s from. Here are the Links to the flights from a couple of major markets
- Global Travel Boutique – United States
- Global Travel Boutique – Canada
- Global Travel Boutique – United Kingdom
- Global Travel Boutique – Switzerland
- Global Travel Boutique – Germany
- Global Travel Boutique – Hong Kong
Global Travel Boutique Sale period:
January 9-16 2018.
January 9 until December 10, 2018. All travel must be completed by 10 December 2018.
- Blackout dates: 9 June until 10 September 2018.
Below are just some of the available fares from the U.S. with the Global Travel Boutique Sale.
- Atlanta to Dehli – $700
- Atlanta to Bangkok – $925
- Atlanta to Singapore – $955
- Boston to Chennai – $880
- Boston to Chaing Mai – $940
- Chicago to Chaing Mai – $940
- Chicago to Karachi – $740
- New York to Ho Chi Minh City – $700
- New York to Hanoi – $750
- New York to Kuala Lumpur – $895
- New York to Cape Town – $940
- Los Angeles to Beirut – $790
- Los Angeles to Delhi – $800
There are many more sale fare locations. These are just a few notable ones from the US.
If you are looking for others ways to save on flights with Qatar Airways, check out our Qatar Airways Promo Code Page for more ways to save on Qatar Airways!
Terms and Conditions of the Global Travel Boutique Sale
- Sale period: January 9-16 2018.
- Travel period: January 9 until December 10, 2018. All travel must be completed by 10 December 2018.
- Blackout dates (dates when discounts do not apply): June 9 until September 10, 2018 for travel on Premium Class.
Additional blackout dates apply in some countries. Please review at the time of booking.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, as well as Royal Air Maroc, British Airways, Royal Jordanian and Middle East Airlines codeshare flights.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Discount does not apply to taxes, surcharges or any other standard market surcharges.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability on the relevant booking class:
W for Economy, R for Business.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Fares displayed include all applicable discounts.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for change, cancellation and no-show conditions and fees.
- In case of a no-show, a no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees.
- Change fees are applicable on top of any fare differences.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Child/infant discount applies with the exception of the Companion offer.
- Standard minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- “Companion Offer” and “Kids Special Offer” cannot be inter-combinable or combined with any other promotion.
- Stopover in Doha is allowed per Qatar Airways’ stopover policy.
- Discount applies to Economy class and Business class only at the time of booking. Valid only on Qatar Airways flights originating from Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Houston (IAH), Los Angeles (LAX), Miami (MIA), New York (JFK), Philadelphia (PHL), and Washington D.C. (IAD) to selected QR network destinations only. With the following exceptions, flights to and from Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. Discount is applied to fare only, not taxes and carrier-imposed fees. Lowest fares/offer available will be displayed in the booking engine. Seats are limited and are subject to availability.
- Click on ‘Fare Conditions’ from the online quote to view these and other applicable fare conditions. Fares are applicable to round-trip fares purchased at time of booking on qatarairways.com/us. Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market-specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms and conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection. A different set of terms and conditions applies for travel originating from different countries. Discount applies to the base fare only. Not combinable with any other offer. No change fee applies to infants not occupying a seat.
- Changes at any time for a fee of $220 per person, per transaction. Cancellations at any time for a fee of $330. Child/Infant Fare: child fares 75% of adult fare. Unaccompanied child fare is same as adult fare. Infant without seat 20% of Adult fare. Infant with a seat 75% of adult base fare.
- Multi-city itineraries where the destination airport of the outbound flight is not the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight are allowed once per booking.
- A USD 30 Qatar Duty Free e-voucher is offered to customers who book their Business Class or First Class ticket on qatarairways.com and can be redeemed with a minimum purchase of USD 110 at select Qatar Duty Free outlets at Hamad International Airport. The voucher is valid for a duration of six months.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.