The IHG Summer 2017 Promotion is continuing with the “Accelerate” theme they have been running for the last 5 quarters.
The promotion is open for registration and is valid from May 15 – August 31, 2017
Unlike, promotions from Marriott, Starwood, Hilton and Hyatt, which are the same for everyone, the IHG Accelerate promotions are targeted and customized to every IHG Rewards Club Member. All promotions provide the opportunity to earn at least 30,000 bonus points if you complete the entire set of criteria.
You won't know what your promotion is until you register, so go ahead, register here and check it out to see what you are up against.
Here is what I received as my “Accelerate Promotion Offer”
I typically do not stay at IHG properties, so you can see that my offer is all about staying there – any time, any place. Others have received offers that require weekend stays, booking bonus point packages, spending on food and beverage or even paying with an IHG Co-Branded Credit Card.
As always, if you are going to be staying at an IHG Property in the near future– here are some additional ways to save and make sure you are getting the best rate guaranteed
Terms and Conditions of this promotion:
- You must be an IHG® Rewards Club member and must register your member number in advance to participate in “Accelerate” (“Promotion”).
- Upon Registration (as defined below), members will be presented with the opportunity to earn at least 30,000 bonus points upon completion of all offers presented. Members will be awarded bonus points listed for each individual Promotional offer (“Offer”) after completing the requirements of each individual Offer.
- Each Offer must be completed between 15 May 2017 and 31 August 2017(both dates inclusive) (“Registration”).
- A Stay is defined as per IHG® Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out (“Stay”). A Stay constitutes a “Qualifying Stay” when member pays qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates at InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, EVEN® or HUALUXE™ hotels worldwide. Bonus points are not issued for Non-Qualifying Room Rates or Non-Qualifying Stays. “Non-Qualifying Room Rates” or “Non-Qualifying Stay” include the following: any stay at a Kimpton Hotel, net wholesale individual and group rate, certain package rates, employee discount rate, friends and family rate, crew rate, special discounted contract rates, seasonal worker/crew rate, 50% travel club discount rate, travel industry discount rate, distressed passenger rate, IHG® Rewards Club Reward Nights/Airline Hotel Reward rate, rates booked through third party web sites, complimentary hotel Stays and any other rates not defined as a Qualifying Room Rate at IHG’s sole discretion.
- Only one room per member per Qualifying Stay will be awarded the applicable bonus points, or other benefits (if any) available under the applicable Offer. If more than one member checks into the same room, only one member is eligible for the applicable bonus points, or other benefits (if any) available under the applicable Offer.
- Each Promotion Offer of bonus points is available only once to each member. IHG® Rewards Club Members with a Miles earning preference will earn Points. No retroactive bonus points will be awarded for Stays prior to Registration. Except as otherwise stated in the terms and conditions, please allow up to 2 to 3 weeks for Promotion Offer bonus points to be credited after checkout.
- This Promotion is subject to standard IHG® Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions and earning structure, which can be obtained by visiting www.ihgrewardsclub.com.
- Points do not expire unless your account becomes inactive for any period of twelve (12) months or longer. To maintain the points in your account, you must have at least one earn or redeem transaction posted to your account every twelve (12) months. If you do not keep your account active for any period of twelve (12) months or more, all of your points may expire, which means your points will be removed from your account and are no longer able to be redeemed. Points in your account do not expire for all current Elite members, although all of your points may expire twelve (12) months after your account moves to Club level from an Elite level without earn or redeem activity.