The Hyatt Q4 2018 promotion is currently open for registration. It is called “Make Your Travel Add Up” and provides the ability to earn up to 60,000 Bonus World of Hyatt Points.
The Hyatt Make Your Travel Add Up Offer:
- Register by October 15, 2018
- Stay at any Hyatt hotel from September 1, 2018 through November 30, 2018
- Earn up to 60,000 Bonus Points. (60,000 points is enough for 2 free nights at any Hyatt hotel in the world or 12 free nights at more than 180 Hyatt hotels).
This is not a great offer for the light traveler, as you don’t earn any bonus whatsoever until your 5th night and the only on 5 night increments. However, if you are a traveling consultant or some other Monday through Friday traveler, this could be a nice offer for you.
Either way, if you have stays coming up at Hyatt properties you should definitely register and take advantage of any bonus you can get.
If you are a business traveler, make sure you use an eligible Hyatt Corporate Code. If you are not associated with a company that offers a Hyatt corporate code, check out our Hyatt Discount Page to get the best available offers on your paid Hyatt stays.
Other Q4 Promotions of Interest:
Key Terms & Conditions of the Hyatt Q4 2018 Promotion:
You must be a World of Hyatt member and register for the promotion August 29, 2018 through October 15, 2018. Register at worldofhyatt.com/morepoints or by calling your nearest Global Contact Center. To join, visit World of Hyatt today.
- Registration will open on August 29, 2018 and end on October 15, 2018.
- Eligible nights completed September 1, 2018 through November 30, 2018 are valid for this promotion.
- A maximum of 60,000 Bonus Points may be earned, regardless of the number of Eligible Nights completed during the Offer Period.
- A member will only earn Bonus Points for the room he/she occupies during the promotion period.
- All M life Eligible Nights at participating M life resorts will be counted toward this promotion. An M life Eligible Night is any night of an M life Eligible Stay (i) where payment is made directly to a participating MGM Resorts International property, (ii) any stay booked through hyatt.com, or (iii) through a Global Contact Center. See complete terms and conditions on worldofhyatt.com for a list of participating M life hotels.
If you are affiliated with a large company, make sure to see if they have an existing Hyatt corporate code to save on your room rate.