The Hilton Honors Promotion for Summer 2019 has been announced and is open for registration.
“Go More, Get More” provides the ability to earn double points with each stay, after your second stay.
Details of the Hilton Honors Summer 2019 Promotion:
- Earn double points with every stay, starting with your second stay
- Earn additional bonus points after passing certain thresholds:
- 10,000 bonus points on your 10th stay
- 15,000 bonus points on your 15th stay
- 20,000 bonus points on your 20th stay
- The Offer is valid from May 6, 2019 to September 8, 2019
Hilton Honors Promotion:
For more ways to earn Hilton Honors points and save on your next stay go to our Hilton Promo Page Here.
Terms and Conditions of the Hilton Summer 2019 Loyalty Promotion:
Below are the terms and conditions of this offer.
- Offer valid for stays completed May 6, 2019, through September 8, 2019 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/GetMore prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period.
- Registered Hilton Honors members checking in before May 6, 2019 will receive credit for their stay if the stay is completed after May 6, 2019 and prior to or on September 8, 2019.
- Registered Hilton Honors members will earn double Hilton Honors Bonus Points beginning on their second stay during the Promotion Period. Plus an additional 10,000 Bonus Points upon completion of 10 stays. An additional 15,000 Bonus Points upon completing 5 more stays (for a total of 15 stays), and an additional 20,000 Bonus Points upon completing 5 more stays after that (for a total of 20 stays). For examples and further details, please see the FAQ page.
- There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands.
- Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification.
- A ‘stay' is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again.