Hilton has announced their Q1 2019 Hilton Honors Point Promotion. It’s called “Points Unlimited” and provides two ways to earn bonus points throughout the promotion period (registration required).
- 2,000 Bonus Honors Points for each stay,
- 10,000 Bonus Honors Points every 5 stays or 10 nights (whichever comes first)
There’s no cap on the number of points you can earn and no minimum stay requirement. Plus, just about all Hilton properties are participating in the promotion (the one exception is Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China).
As with any promotion, the upside will vary depending on what your travel patterns are. Most hotel promotions reward longer stays of 2 or more nights (sometimes weekend nights) and the benefit increases with the amount you spend. However, this promotion is solely based on the number of “stays” you have so it is actually good for frequent business travelers that only stay 1 or 2 nights at lower end Hilton properties.
You must register to earn points for this promotion.
Hilton Honors Promotion:
For more ways to earn Hilton Honors points, check out our Hilton Honors Deals & Promotions Page
Terms and Conditions of the Hilton Honors Promotion Q1 2019:
Below are the terms and conditions for the Hilton Honors Q1 2019 Points Promotion:
- Offer valid for stays completed January 4, 2019, through May 5, 2019 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Hilton Honors members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/PointsUnlimited before completing a stay within the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will only receive Bonus Points for nights completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends.
- Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per stay during the Promotion Period, as well as an extra 10,000 Bonus Points for every 5th stay completed or every 10th night completed, whichever comes first. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer, and the 10,000 Bonus Points award can be earned an unlimited number of times.
- Each time a member achieves 5 stays or 10 nights, 10,000 Bonus Points will be awarded and the member’s stay/night count will reset. Additional nights earned over the 10 night threshold in a stay will count towards achieving the member’s next 10,000 Bonus Point award. For examples and further details, please see the FAQ page.
- However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands.
- This offer may be terminated without notice. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your account.
- A ‘stay' is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. Offer is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers. In-Room Internet Access, Fitness Center/Health Club Access and Bottled Water benefits may not be complimentary at properties with a resort charge. Space-available upgrades only available at select brands. Elite status benefits are subject to availability and vary by brand. For more information, please visit HiltonHonors.com.
- Hilton Honors membership, including the earning and redemption of Points, is subject to Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions.