The Hilton Honors Q1 2017 Promotion has been announced and is ready for registration.
With this promotion you will earn 2,000 Honors Points every night you stay at one of over 4,800 hotels when you sign up and complete a stay from February 1 through April 30, 2017.
There is no minimum night or stay requirement or limit to the total amount of Bonus Points you can earn during the Promotion Period. Plus, all Hilton hotels are participating. Hilton get's an A+ for making this a straightforward, easy to understand and easy to earn promotion!
Hilton HHonors Promotion – 2K Every Day
Here is how it will work for a 3 night stay, spending $150 per night
1. As a HHonors Member you will earn 10 base points for every dollar spent (including room rate and eligible room charges), plus 5 additional bonus points if you choose the “points and points” option. That said, there are a couple of exceptions that are important to note:
– At Hampton by Hilton or Homewood Suites by Hilton hotels, earn 10 Base Points for every US dollar spent on your room rate only (no points for taxes or an incidental charges).
– At Home2 Suites by Hilton hotels, earn 5 Base Points for every US dollar spent on your room rate only
2. You will earn an additional 2,000 points per night with this promotion
3. If you have Hilton Elite Status, you will get a 15% bonus with Silver status, a 25% bonus with Gold status, and a 50% bonus with Diamond status
Total Points Earned:
- 4,500 base points
- 2,250 “points and points” bonus
- 6,000 bonus points via the 2k per day promotion
- 675 – 2,250 bonus points if you have Hilton elite status