Marriott has released the details of it’s latest Megabonus Promotion for the Summer of 2017. It is called “Infinite Points” and Registration is now open!
This promotion is oriented to drive awareness of the 18 Marriott brands by rewarding you for staying at different brands throughout the Summer. You can earn 4,000 bonus points per stay each time you stay at a different brand
Here are the details of this promotion:
- Register by August 30, 2017
- Stay at any of Marriott’s participating hotels and resorts worldwide between May 27 and September 4, 2017
- Earn 2,000 bonus points per stay beginning with your second stay.
- Earn an additional 2,000 bonus points for each new brand you stay with, beginning with your second brand.
- The first stay establishes the first brand. Member will earn bonus points for every additional brand they stay with.
- The brand challenge is limited to the number of available participating brands.
Book direct at Marriott.com to get Marriott’s lowest rates worldwide. When you’re ready, redeem points for free nights, flights, exclusive experiences and so much more.
Here are some important Terms and Conditions of this offer:
I have highlighted in red the terms that you want to make sure you are aware of when taking advantage of this promotion
- A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Registration is required.
- Marriott Rewards® members who register for this promotion by August 30, 2017, will earn 2,000 bonus points for every paid stay* (with no maximum) beginning with the second stay between May 27, 2017, and September 4, 2017, (Promotion Period) at participating Marriott® properties.
- Registered members will also receive 2,000 additional bonus points for every different brand where a paid stay is completed during the Promotion Period beginning with the second brand.
- A different brand is any brand not previously visited during the Promotion Period.
- Bonus points will be awarded to the member’s account 6-8 weeks after the Promotion Period.
- Stays at ExecuStay and Marriott Executive Apartments are not eligible for credit toward this promotion.
- Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit toward this promotion and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit toward this promotion.
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Participating brands are: EDITION®, JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Delta Hotels, Marriott Vacation Club®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by MarriottSM, Courtyard by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Protea Hotels, Moxy, and The Ritz-Carlton® participates as the exclusive luxury partner to Marriott Rewards.
- Rooms booked through most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
If you are booking a Marriott hotel to take advantage of this promotion – here are some additional ways to save and make sure you are getting the best rate guaranteed