The Hilton Honors Fall 2017 Promotion has been announced. It is called “Double Up” and it is now open for registration.
Details of the Hilton Honors Fall 2017 “Double Up” Promotion:
- Register for the Hilton “Double Up” Promotion Here
- Stay at any Hilton property between September 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 (except Hampton Hotels in Mainland China)
- Earn Double Points on your stay
- Elite Bonus with this offer: Hilton Honors Diamond members will earn 10,000 bonus points after every 10 nights, up to a maximum of up to 50,000 bonus points.
Terms and Conditions of the Hilton Honors Fall 2017 Promotion “Double Up”:
- Offer valid September 1, 2017, through December 31, 2017 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio excluding Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China.
- Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/DoubleUp prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period.
- Registered Hilton Honors members will only receive Bonus Points for nights completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends.
- Registered Hilton Honors members will earn Double Hilton Honors Bonus Points per stay during the Promotion Period.
- “Double Points” means you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base Points earned during a stay.
- There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands.
- See Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions for more details. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.